Throughout the cemetery, Homewood's natural landscape elements combine with the artistry of humans to make a pleasing unity.
Some of Pittsburgh's finest architecture, wrought iron, sculpture, stonework and stained glass are found here.
An English Tudor-Gothic stone chapel features ornamental plaster ceilings, oak paneling, grisaille chapel windows, and heavy oak doors.
The cemetery grounds also retain reminders of Homewood's early history through its half-timbered carriage house, and the remnants of the original stable and blacksmith shop built in 1910.
Beautiful wrought-iron gates and fencing distinguish Homewood's perimeter along tree-lined residential streets in one of the city's most historical areas.